Features | Specs | More Image | User Manual | Catalog
Aura® & Ωmega® LX505 Digital Piano
Introducing a groundbreaking digital grand with a graceful style and stunning valuable piano coatings veneer finish that blends elegantly into any environment. The piano's sound and touch are exquisite, just like playing a world-class grand. This new serie puts the luscious, expressive sound of a real acoustic grand piano at your fingertips. Real grand piano key touch, elegance and response.
- 4'1" ebony polyester grand piano cabinet
- The next-generation Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard
- Authentic grand-piano sound by 88-key stereo multi-sampled waves and a stereo sound system
- Play alone & learn unlimited songs with EZ piano system by USB flash drive (sold separately)
- Wide 7" backlit color LCD with touch screen designed for easy to use
- Newly designed elegant cabinet with front legs
- Twin Piano (split) mode enables teacher and student, parent and child, or a pair of friends to practice and perform together
- 89 audio songs playback in any key for play-along fun
Elegant Brand New Design
The polished ebony finish cabinet of the LX-505 is carefully designed with all elegant and artistic details in mind. The meticulously crafted appearing makes LX-505 a great addition to every interior. The high-rated and graceful control panel is designed for easy of operation, plus the new design keyboard cover makes the LX-505 one special classic. Two earphone jacks are at the left bottom of LX-505 for your convenient usage, and the angled power jack under the LX-505 will help you taking advantage of space usage.
Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard
LX-505 is equipped with the brand new design 88-key keyboard with progressive hammer action. Instead of using spring, the real hammer mechanism models the touch of the grand piano and provides a beautiful realistic feeling. Progressive hammer action mimics the traditional piano and provides lighter touch in the upper keyboard region and heavier in the lower range. The keyboard also simulates the string mechanism and dynamics response of the grand piano. When playing pianissimo, the keyboard responds lighter than your playing fortissimo. Even more than that, there is a built-in mechanical system in the keyboard to model the escapement characteristics of the upright piano, giving you a click feeling when you playing pianissimo.
Stunning Sound System
LX-505 comes with a Hi-Fi rated sound system. With piano sounds encoded with HRTF (Head Related Transfer Function) filter information, the LX-505 can accurately reproduce the 3D sound field of a grand piano. This wide dynamic sound system will make sure that you can freely express yourself no matter whether you want subtleness or passions!